Strategic branding and web design are very important for businesses. Social media has changed the way brands relate to their audience and potential clients. As brands consider revamping their websites, we interviewed our web designer, Will Rabil, for some suggestions on how to make your website stand out in social media.
To re-cap, here are the key points that Will made:
- 5 things each website should have:
- Social Share buttons
- Twitter feed
- Facebook “Like” button
- Call-to-action button, such as “Hello Bar”
- E-mail signup for Newsletter
- Social share buttons allow users to find you on their favorite social network.
- Twitter Feeds and Like buttons automatically improve a site’s SEO and gives them a higher ranking in the Google search engine.
- Call-To-Action buttons are instant engagement tools for users when they visit a website. A “Hello Bar” is the best example because it is eye-catching and strategically placed to be the first thing users will see.
- E-mail signups are a great tool that expands your reach because it is another area to engage your audience. There are also many people that are more comfortable using e-mail than any of the social networks.